Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thing 1 : The Blog

I would like to say this is my first blog; however, there are at least 7 or 8 of my blog attempts floating around out there in cyberspace....I'm not even sure I could track all of them down. My most successful blog to date has, oh....maybe 6 entries...I thought I was on quite a roll with that one...

But I hope this blog will be different--I think having a goal of completing the 23 Things will help. I love the IDEA of a blog...it's just the commitment that I struggle with.

And so it begins! On to Thing #2....

1 comment:

  1. Life is hectic, but it's great that you made the decision to try to give yourself 15 minutes a day to play at 2.0 I think you will encourage others who are squeezed for time by talking about it so honestly.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete